1. No purchase necessary to enter this promotion.
2. If data, device or any charges related to participating in this promotion apply, entrants must have the permission of the bill payer before entering the promotion. There will be no refund for any related costs incurred by the participant.
3. This promotion is open to anyone aged 13 years and over with an active Instagram account.
4. This promotion will commence at 13:00 GMT on 6 December 2017 and all posts must be made by 13:00 GMT 20 December 2017 to qualify for donation. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any posts that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the attention of the Promoter for any reason by the closing date.
5. To take part in the promotion, participants must screenshot and repost a qualifying image identified with the call to action ‘Screenshot & repost’ as displayed on @tmsagency and tag with #tmsinstafeed on Instagram.
6. During the promotion window, one post equals one donation made to the Promoter’s chosen charities. The value of each donation will be the cost of a Christmas meal in the UK: £2.94 inclusive of any VAT or applicable taxes up to a maximum value of £11,000 GBP . For donations made to the Promoter’s chosen charities in the United States and Hong Kong, the value of the UK donation will be the equivalent conversion into USD($) and HKD($) as per the base exchange rate calculated on the day of donation.
7. The donation amount of £2.94 equates to the average cost per head of a family Christmas meal as calculated by the Good Housekeeping annual report (source http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/brexit-christmas-dinner-cost_uk_5a1d3982e4b0e2ddcbb25f73).
8. The Promoter pledges to donate £2.94 for every qualifying post made within the promotion window up to the value of £11,000 GBP. Conversion into USD($) and HKD($) will be as per base exchange rate calculated on the day of donation.
9. The value of the final monetary donation made to the Promoter’s chosen charities will be £2.94 or equivalent USD($) or HKD($) multiplied by the number of qualifying posts made within the promotion window up to the value of £11,000 GBP.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to increase the total value of donations at their discretion.
11. Qualifying posts made after the maximum donation value of £11,000 GBP has been reached will no longer translate into a monetary donation.
12. Participants may post as many times as they wish.
13. Posts made outside of the promotion window will not be counted.
14. The Promoters decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The charities or beneficiaries of this promotion are as specified: UK: FoodCycle, Oxford House, Derbyshire Street, London, E2 6HG, RCN: 1134423. US: Greater Chicago Food Depository, 4100 W. Ann Lurie Place, Chicago, IL 60632, EIN:36-2971864. HK: Feeding Hong Kong, Unit 715-717, Block A2, Yau Tong Industrial City,17-25 Ko Fai Road, Yau Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong, IRN: 91/11636
16. The total value of donations will be split at the Promoter’s discretion between the Promoter’s chosen beneficiaries in the United Kingdom, United States and Hong Kong.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. You acknowledge that by participating in this promotion, you are engaging with the Promoter and not Instagram and you agree that Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this promotion. By taking part you are accepting the rules of this promotion.
18. In the event of unforeseen or exceptional circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
20. By participating in this promotion each participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the promotion, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By participating in this promotion, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the participant has consented.
22. Participants in this promotion agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to use their names or posts in such publicity.
23. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical issues or the non-availability of the Instagram during the promotion.
24. The Promoter is The Marketing Store Europe Ltd, 16 Hatfields, London, SE1 8DJ.